Thursday 19 August 2010

Edinburgh Festival Gigs: Three Musicians and a Beatboxer @ Lebowski's 2010/08/18

On Sunday me and my friends had an afternoon jam at Lebowski's! First gig, got paid, even got invited back!

Arren got a sunday slot and roped his friends together to form some sort of band. We were a ragtag bunch, but I think it went okay! He played guitar and sang, while Paul brought his congas ad guiro, Myles was on bass for a bit, and I was beatboxing once the bongos were packed up.

Highlight of the day was definitely Paul on the bongos. Some of the tunes just came to life with his rhythms. Under the sea, for example!

The Little Mermaid - Under The Sea


Same again next week! We did agree to practice some more, but I may have to cancel that if I perform at all, given how busy my non-musical life is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment